14 November 2006

48 Things...

1. FIRST NAME? Simone
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My middle name is Frances, which was a Great Grandmother’s first name.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Almost every day now that I’m pregnant! Actually, I’ve done pretty well this week and I think it may have been 4 days ago.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes, although I’m getting out of practice now I use the computer all the time. I’d love to have a beautiful fountain pen to make all those handwriting lessons worthwhile.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SANDWICH FILLING? Difficult choice as I do love my sandwiches…a really good coronation chicken is hard to beat, although a mozzarella/tomato/basil panini eaten al fresco in Italy would probably do it.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Maybe, it depends whether we got to know each other. I don’t ever make ‘instant’ friends with people; it tends to build with time.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? This is it.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes I do, but they have been through the mill.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Absolutely not.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? At the moment it is porridge (thick, well-cooked and not too milky) sprinkled with demerara sugar.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? If I have to. I don’t have many lace-ups, they’re mostly boot s with zips or slip ons.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Pralines and cream or strawberry.
14. SHOE SIZE? UK size 5½.
15. RED OR PINK? Pink. No contest really.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Lack of discipline. I could go on, but don’t want to get too depressed today.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My Grandpa who died of cancer a couple of years ago.
18. WHAT FOOD WILL GET YOU OUT OF BED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT? None. I like my sleep far too much.
19. WHAT COLOUR TROUSERS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black maternity trousers, green camisole, black top and black shoes.
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? A ham sandwich and packet of Wotsits for lunch.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Snippets of a colleague’s phone conversation.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Purple.
23. FAVORITE SMELL? Cakes baking.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My Mum.
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their eyes.
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON YOU STOLE THIS FROM? I do.
27. FAVOURITE DRINK? A nice cup of tea or plain still water.
28. FAVOURITE SPORT? Tennis and swimming.
29. EYE COLOUR? Blue.
30. HAT SIZE? No idea.
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Almost every day.
32. FAVORITE FOOD? Roast dinner with all the trimmings.
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings.
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter. A lovely crisp wintery day with blue skies.
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs.
37. FAVOURITE DESSERT? Something with lemon, eg cake, mousse, cheesecake.
38. WHAT SIDE OF THE BED DO YOU SLEEP ON AND WHY? I sleep on the right side. Don’t know why.
39. IF YOU DIDN'T MAKE THE DECISION TO GET MARRIED AND HAVE A FAMILY, WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING TODAY? Probably something similar.
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Duncton Wood by William Horton.
41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don’t use one.
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Spooks.
43. FAVOURITE SOUNDS? Silence or gentle countryside sounds.
44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Rolling Stones.
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Bali.
46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Doing the right thing.
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Nottingham.
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Nobody. I stole it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home